Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy "Geen" Day

Ryvre turned 2 on Sunday and if you ask her how old she is she will tell you “Geen” (green)…we are working on that.

Aunt Rachel brought K and E out to visit and we did the normal Birthday thing… presents, balloons and then a sugar high.

Thanks to the bright idea from K, the 3 girls spend the next 30 minutes in the large bath tube, so at least their energy was contained. I have a get video of this but I don’t want to post tiny nakedness on the internet, so next time you come to visit remind me to show you.

Rachel brought my favorite gift “happy legs”. I think every girl should have these.








4 comments:

Nicole said...

Umm... As indicated on my calender, Ryvre's birthday is on March 27, not March 15th. Please updat your records.

KJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KJ said...

Sound like I need to remind my best friend of the brith of my olny child. The Ides of March!

Nicole said...

Dear Kettle, I don't think a post once a month is not too much to ask!!

Love,
Pot