I know it has been a long time between posts and I could give you a long list of reasons why, but I am not going to waste your time or mine. I will just catch you up on what is going on now.
Well, winter is officially here. The sun rises at about 9:45 am and sets about 3:45pm. I try to remember to look outside sometime around noon so I don’t feel like I miss the whole day.
My favorite radio station started playing Christmas music Nov 1st and I love it. I skip Thanksgiving decorations and went right for the Christmas ones. This was easy since we aren’t even going to be here for Thanksgiving. I haven’t, however, started my Christmas shopping. I usually, at least, have my list of ideas created by now. You can just add that to the list of many things that I am behind in getting done.
Ryvre and I did start making Christmas cookies today. We are hosting the Andresen Christmas at our house this year and I wanted to get a few cookies in the freezer and try out a new recipe. The cookies didn’t turn out like I would hope. They are eatable, but not beautiful. I am going to blame Ryvre. She is good at counting, but not so good at measuring and she refuses to follow the directions, written or verbal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'd left a comment sooner but the post kept putting me to sleep.
Post a Comment