There in no better place on earth then Port Lions in September. Chadd and I seem to be very lucky with the weather when we travel back to Port Lions Lodge and this last weekend was no exception. The fishing wasn’t great, but it was good enough to bring a little salmon home to our freezer and that’s all I really wanted and Chadd got to go fishing and that’s all he ever wants.
After stricking a barging to only be out on the water for 3 hours and 15 minutes, Missy and I agreed to go fishing with Dad and Chadd on Saturday morning. We did a lot of fishing, a little bitching and no catching. Dad dropping Missy and I off at the dock and went back out with Chadd for the rest of the afternoon, where they were successful.
Dad had the quote of the weekend later that night. Addressing Missy and I, he said, “It was great fishing and with and without you today”
Monday, September 29, 2008
Happy Birthday Chadd!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think that is my favorite picture of you and Ryv, who by the way is looking more Andresen.
Hi Kelsey,
looks like you are having a great time with family and friends. Ryv is growing so. Isaac is 6 wks now and a joy to be with.
Nothing in over a month... see, it's harder than it looks.
It's really hard. I don't know how you did it every day for a year. I do miss your blog though.
Post a Comment