Friday, August 22, 2008

Kickoff Announcement and Mission Statement:

It seems to be the thing to do, so I have decided the start a blog. I hope to accomplish two things by doing this.

  1. Document the mundane: In hopes that when I (or my family) look back on it, we can remember how wonderful mundane truly is. I hope to blog about twice a week. Any thing more then that, and it will become too much of a choir for me, anything less than that and I will probably fail to capture the mundane fragments of our life and only hit the highlights. This is a personal goal and Not a promise, so if you find yourself frustrated with the frequency of the blog just reflect on the time before I started blogging and try to be content.
  2. To keep family and friends current with our lives, so that we can have the illusion of closeness even though we are so far apart. Since this is almost entirely to benefit the read, I expect that you will take the time to comment on the blog. If you don’t, I will grow to think of you as a taker and not a giver, a self-interested, rude, fun sucking, blog panhandler.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Lame.

KJ said...

Thanks for leaving your comment. However, I will continue to think of you as self-interested, rude, fun sucking, blog panhandler.

Nicole said...

I dare you to come say it to my face!