So when I found a children’s boutique shop that had very cute T-shirts appliquéd with unique animals for sale for $28… I thought “I can do that and I can make the animals better and I can do it for mush less then $28”
You are going to have to trust me that I was right on all accounts.
However, I probably should have been more careful about my placement. I had my heart broken as I put Ryvre’s new shirt on her and found out that I had sewed the crab on the back of the shirt. Chadd was sweet enough to tell me that he liked it that way and he thinks it looks better there then it would on the front.
However, I am doing a turtle next and it will go on the front of the shirt.

1 comment:
Tell your kid to stop summersaulting on my bed.... even if she does look adorable doing it.
PS: Amazing job with the shirt!!!
Post a Comment